[Hpr] Visibility of the show queue/calendar

Keith Murray kdmurray at kdmurray.com
Mon Apr 22 13:50:19 PDT 2013

<naiveNoobSuggestion>

Could it be as simple as burying the show list one page deeper? Don't display it on the main page where it is now, but keep it there for someone who really wants to see it?

That would keep the data "open", while de-cluttering the page and reducing the number of people who would routinely see that there's a bunch of stuff in the queue?

</naiveNoobSuggestion>

K.