[Hpr] Show flow rate

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Apr 22 18:41:56 PDT 2013

On 04/22/2013 03:56 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
> During the summer there are no shows submitted. None. Weeks go by
> without shows going into the queue except from the fallback hosts who
> respond to the call. I would need to spend a lot of time proving that,
> but giving the file naming having now upload date, it should be easier
> to track and graph wait times.
And as I discussed with Ken previously, I have loaded up my backlog
because I know other things will come along very soon that will probably
slow down my recording (for those who don't know, I am Ahuka). I tend to
spend a lot of time in my garden when the weather is good, and later in
the summer the work for Ohio LinuxFest will take over. Then in
October/November I will be thinking about recording for HPR again. So
Ken's decision to move most of my shows out of the queue for now makes
perfect sense. If I find some free time to record over the summer that
is great, but it won't be my first priority, and apparently I am pretty
typical that way.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien