[Hpr] HPR Web Submission Form: Ready for first review

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Wed Apr 24 14:24:15 PDT 2013

> The upload is supposed to be a complete valid atom element.

Since some of the information is not available at upload time (show#, feed date, filesizes)
there's no way to make it TRULY complete.  I could easily substitute "dummy" values for
what I have currently as "#REPLACEME#"-type patterns, though. If I had the entry generated
as though the show# were 0000, the filesizes were 0, and the feed release date either
the same as the "published" (i.e. uploaded) date OR some obvious dummy date (one
day before HPR show#1, perhaps?), that should make the feed resemble a "real" entry
in format better if that would help.  (It's a pretty trivial change if you want me to do that).