[Hpr] HPR Web Submission Form: Ready for first review by someone who knows what they're doing...

Bradley Booms bradley.booms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 10:54:45 PDT 2013

Epicanis,
Thanks for the great start.

I haven't changed any of takefile.php yet, but I've made a few improvements
in the form and pulled in the HPR default.css. I've also added the code to
my gitorious clone in the uploader directory.
https://gitorious.org/~lobath/hpr-scheduling-system/lobaths-hpr-scheduling-system/trees/master/uploader

My box with the upload form and a few styles, please don't actually try to
submit anything. I should probably move that out to my shared host
instead.. oh well, enjoy.
http://lob.ath.cx/hpruploader/upload.php

I was thinking that we could use an md5 hash of the uploaded file to make a
unique id for each show instead of using the included UUID class. This
would prevent multiple submission of the same file and should have a low
chance of collisions. Other than that, I haven't gotten to far into
takefile.php.

Brad

Bradley J. Booms <Bradley.Booms at gmail.com>

1040 S Irwin Ave, <http://m.google.com/u/m/z5dzjd>Green Bay, WI