[Hpr] Linux Fest Kit

David Whitman davidglennwhitman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:26:34 PDT 2013

LFNW is over. Good response and turnout. I will have some audio out this
week (hopefully). I .will need the address to forward the fest kit to ASAP.
After this week I would have no chance to mail it due to work schedule for
up to 2 weeks. The banner did not arrive so I have no idea where it is. If
it shows I will forward it too. There are quite a few stickers left (I
assume enough for the next fest). Please contact me with questions..
Again....I will need the address to send the fest kit.  A USPS deliverable
address.
Thanks
David Whitman

davidWHITMAN
This message was composed on my phone. Now you understand the low quality.
Ignore the bad spelling etc. Function over fashion