[Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:57:58 PST 2013

Hi All,

It's national fail day at the Fallon household. So happy was I with the
new posting script that tells me what "normal queue" show to post, I
forgot to post the community news show we recorded on Saturday. - fail 1

Also I've updated the feeds with the option to re-transmit shows that
have problems with the encoding, and as luck would have it Low Tech Fab
was encoded with a older version of the transcoding script - fail 2

You should see 2 shows appear in your queue tomorrow and not 23 G of
shows if that happens then it's - fail 3

Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings for
your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
depending ... )

Also the desk I put up during the New Year HPR show fell off the wall
this morning.

Ken. The Fail King