[Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.

NYbill nybill at gunmonkeynet.net
Tue Feb 5 13:10:35 PST 2013

On 02/04/2013 02:57 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It's national fail day at the Fallon household. So happy was I with the
> new posting script that tells me what "normal queue" show to post, I
> forgot to post the community news show we recorded on Saturday. - fail 1
>
> Also I've updated the feeds with the option to re-transmit shows that
> have problems with the encoding, and as luck would have it Low Tech Fab
> was encoded with a older version of the transcoding script - fail 2
>
> You should see 2 shows appear in your queue tomorrow and not 23 G of
> shows if that happens then it's - fail 3
>
> Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings for
> your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
> off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
> depending ... )
>
> Also the desk I put up during the New Year HPR show fell off the wall
> this morning.
>
> Ken. The Fail King

Well, that is all your fail for the whole year used up, Ken. Smooth
sailing from here! :D

On the topic of SFW/NSFW (Why would someone listen to HPR at work
without head phones! No coworkers are going to want to listen to us
geeks ramble.)

Anyway, I think my personality/sense of humor is pretty family/work
friendly. But, there have been a few swear words in a few of the
episodes I've been in. But, its never something crass, mean, or off
color. From what I recall:

0887 Init() SFW

0923 12 Gazillion Buttons (Jezra says the "F" word)

0998 Viva La Federation SFW

1028 Goodwill Hunting SFW

1041 Home from Hope SFW

1117 The Wayback Machine SFW

1174 Low Tech Fab SFW

Upcoming: Shooting the Breeze (I say Bullsh*t at one point)

NYbill