[Hpr] SFW vs. NSFW

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Wed Feb 6 14:18:27 PST 2013

On Wednesday, February 06, 2013 09:40:04 AM Russ Woodman wrote:
> My shows should be considered NSFW to be on the safe side, though most of
> them probably would be all right.
>
> K5TUX

itself so unseriously that when an admin asks "is your show NSFW?", we get
answers like:

"My shows are SFW but shouldn't be"

"My shows should be considered NSFW to be on the safe side, though most of
them probably would be all right."

"I don't so much swear as induce it in others."

And all the other great responses (including the boring guy who said his shows
were SFW when in fact he has episodes about urban camping and fake ID cards).

On any other list, people would have given a straight answer and that would
have been that.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. If HPR loses this screw-you attitude, then
we'll know we've all been absorbed by The Man. Keep it up, us!

- klaatu