[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 53, Issue 5

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Wed Feb 6 19:46:47 PST 2013


Anything I did by myself is SFW.  Likewise (I'm pretty sure 1000 and
1024).  Not syndicated /dev/random
 Beer, Linux and Who Cares, or  PodBrewers.


On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM, <hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org> wrote:

> Send Hpr mailing list submissions to
>         hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         hpr-owner at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Hpr digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of
>       Low Tech Fab and explicit tag. (Cobra2)
>    2. Re: Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of
>       Low Tech Fab and explicit tag. (NYbill)
>    3. Re: Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of
>       Low Tech Fab and explicit tag. (Frank Bell)
>    4. Ratings for Charles in NJ (Charles Thayer)
>    5. Re: Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission of
>       Low Tech Fab and explicit tag. (Garjola)
>    6. SFW vs. NSFW (Russ Woodman)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:25:52 -0700
> From: Cobra2 <cobra2 at cctracker.org>
> To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission
>         of      Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.
> Message-ID: <e05f30d1-9e57-4ae4-a188-e14a7177b008 at email.android.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> All my shows should be nsfw. They probably are sfw. I just don't like
> being censored.
>
> P.s. I'm just being difficult. Do what you will boss man.
>
> Stephen Ward <aukondk at aukondk.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey Ken,
> >Hopefully that's all the fail for the year out of the way in one day
> >*fingers crossed*
> >
> >All my episodes are SFW. I really need to get on with my next one,
> >likely a
> >followup to the Airtime one.
> >
> >Steve
> >aukondk.com
> >
> >
> >On 4 February 2013 20:57, Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> It's national fail day at the Fallon household. So happy was I with
> >the
> >> new posting script that tells me what "normal queue" show to post, I
> >> forgot to post the community news show we recorded on Saturday. -
> >fail 1
> >>
> >> Also I've updated the feeds with the option to re-transmit shows that
> >> have problems with the encoding, and as luck would have it Low Tech
> >Fab
> >> was encoded with a older version of the transcoding script - fail 2
> >>
> >> You should see 2 shows appear in your queue tomorrow and not 23 G of
> >> shows if that happens then it's - fail 3
> >>
> >> Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings
> >for
> >> your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
> >> off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
> >> depending ... )
> >>
> >> Also the desk I put up during the New Year HPR show fell off the wall
> >> this morning.
> >>
> >> Ken. The Fail King
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Hpr mailing list
> >> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> >>
> >http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >--
> >Stephen Ward
> >Admin - aukondk.com
> >
> >
> >------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >Hpr mailing list
> >Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> >http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
> -- cobra2
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/attachments/20130205/11c45de6/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:10:35 -0500
> From: NYbill <nybill at gunmonkeynet.net>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission
>         of Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.
> Message-ID: <5111754B.7060608 at gunmonkeynet.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> On 02/04/2013 02:57 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > It's national fail day at the Fallon household. So happy was I with the
> > new posting script that tells me what "normal queue" show to post, I
> > forgot to post the community news show we recorded on Saturday. - fail 1
> >
> > Also I've updated the feeds with the option to re-transmit shows that
> > have problems with the encoding, and as luck would have it Low Tech Fab
> > was encoded with a older version of the transcoding script - fail 2
> >
> > You should see 2 shows appear in your queue tomorrow and not 23 G of
> > shows if that happens then it's - fail 3
> >
> > Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings for
> > your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
> > off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
> > depending ... )
> >
> > Also the desk I put up during the New Year HPR show fell off the wall
> > this morning.
> >
> > Ken. The Fail King
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Hpr mailing list
> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> > http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
> >
> Well, that is all your fail for the whole year used up, Ken. Smooth
> sailing from here! :D
>
> On the topic of SFW/NSFW (Why would someone listen to HPR at work
> without head phones! No coworkers are going to want to listen to us
> geeks ramble.)
>
> Anyway, I think my personality/sense of humor is pretty family/work
> friendly. But, there have been a few swear words in a few of the
> episodes I've been in. But, its never something crass, mean, or off
> color. From what I recall:
>
> 0887 Init() SFW
>
> 0923 12 Gazillion Buttons (Jezra says the "F" word)
>
> 0998 Viva La Federation SFW
>
> 1028 Goodwill Hunting SFW
>
> 1041 Home from Hope SFW
>
> 1117 The Wayback Machine SFW
>
> 1174 Low Tech Fab SFW
>
> Upcoming: Shooting the Breeze (I say Bullsh*t at one point)
>
> NYbill
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJREXVLAAoJEItI30RR73VO6LUIAIyLNjXLlcYNu5ZkjGoGS6eg
> 8k3vWrAbQdUhzimFoSRpjwfvKEqV3rRMs7H63QiSek3xDfOGf24cDIXV+rOvZkzJ
> cdMbyJBtheWCUY4CmG5CUj+9YHipuQWsry2scIYT0frAqRBsJqhnOivtbMMWt/vX
> zSH5NtqCyYd47pmStjaoeJ5dK5H3wRHcrAzQzXMTww94AyNDsGFXVx3gOylB6IoL
> V6VAa6HXUr/RaZ61m/eCloprLiXCP/kcLgMR8grig99qMi7/dnaZeWUdA9OYrwya
> 0m146sn7ZkhFYI1QvCSt1ASrhuczfszJVas58Y2MS2cZyein7IHFUOyIqshISTQ=
> =HX4S
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:40:30 -0500
> From: Frank Bell <frankwbell at cox.net>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission
>         of Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.
> Message-ID: <20130205174030.32098413 at hammerhead.bell.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
>
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:57:58 +0100
> Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings for
> > your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
> > off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
> > depending ... )
>
> My shows should all be safe for work.
>
>
> --
>
> Blogging From Pine View Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog).
> Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:23:05 -0500
> From: Charles Thayer <catintp at yahoo.com>
> To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
> Subject: [Hpr] Ratings for Charles in NJ
> Message-ID: <6614B67D-AB09-4176-8CE7-796FDA79FFAD at yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain;       charset=us-ascii
>
> My shows to date are probably safe for work, unless they promote either
> napping or "goofing off" chasing math games (mine or someone else's).
>
> Charles in NJ
>
> Sent from an undisclosed freedom-hating device
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 08:31:24 +0100
> From: Garjola <garjola at garjola.net>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Forgot to post community news - and re-transmission
>         of      Low Tech Fab and explicit tag.
> Message-ID: <87mwvhyk37.fsf at goeland.ups-tlse.fr>
> Content-Type: text/plain
>
>  Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Also please send me your permissions for the explicit/SFW settings for
> > your past shows and don't let the ramblings of one Irish man put you
> > off. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgeG1Mjb7c also NSFW or SFW
> > depending ... )
>
> Hi,
>
> all my shows are SFW.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Garjola
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:40:04 -0600 (CST)
> From: Russ Woodman <k5tux at k5tux.us>
> To: HPR <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
> Subject: [Hpr] SFW vs. NSFW
> Message-ID: <17772789.215.1360165199081.JavaMail.russ at skyshark>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> My shows should be considered NSFW to be on the safe side, though most of
> them probably would be all right.
>
> K5TUX
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> Hpr mailing list
> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Hpr Digest, Vol 53, Issue 5
> **********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/attachments/20130206/816d5b38/attachment-0006.html>


More information about the Hpr mailing list