[Hpr] Normal priority (17 shows from 6 hosts) / Sonar Project

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:20:17 PST 2013

Hi All,

It's my traditional we're running low on shows email and before anyone
(/me points at 5150) tells me that there are 17 shows in the queue, I
would like to point out that they are all from only 6 hosts.

Which means we'll be hearing a lot of shows from Ahuka and 5150 in the
future. Not saying that that's a bad thing just the rest of you might
want to send in a few shows soon.

As always there is absolutely no pressure on anyone at all. This is a
completely volunteer effort by everyone and the "one show a year"
obligation is nothing at all to worry about. So if you don't plan to
send in a show soon, don't in any way feel guilty about it.

However ...... If you have not already contributed to the Sonar project
then ....

FEEL A LOT OF PRESSURE TO CONTRIBUTE.

$3,890 Raised of $20,000 Goal 8 days left.

Anyone who donates gets to the top of the list for HPR stickers.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sonar-project

Pimp and Pay folks. PIMP AND PAY