[Hpr] Sonar Fundraiser help

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:13:09 PST 2013

Hi everyone.

Johnathan Nadeau and I recorded an episode last night (will release as
today's episode)which I hope will draw some attention (and donations) to
the Indiegogo.com/sonar fundraiser. Ken, Klaatu and I would like to put
together one more episode for release on Monday (the fundraiser ends on
Wednesday).

Here's where you come in; We want Monday's episode to be a clip show, to
let the general listenership know how the community feels about Sonar
Linux, The Accessible Computing Foundation, and Accessibility on free
software in general. If this is something that you can get behind, please
record a a segment for us. It can be feedback on today's show, your own
experience with accessibility, or anything that you want to say on the
topic. If you're interested in helping out with this, then upload your
recording to the FTP server (We'll make a sonar_linux_call-in folder), send
me a link to the file or just email it to me if it's small enough...
Whatever is easiest for you.

I'll be editing the clips together as I get them, but I'll need to finish
the final edit by Sunday evening, so please try to have them offloaded by
then.

--
Thank You,
pokey