[Hpr] Ingress episode(s)?

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Feb 26 13:22:23 PST 2013

Actually, following up to my own post, it's slowly sinking into my thick skull that if I have this much material, I could pretty easily split the topic up into at least 2 and maybe 3-4 episodes rather than taking an axe to much of what I have already. (In addition to probably speeding up my ability to get something recorded, this would of course also help pad the queue a bit.)

Taking the sample of the HPR mailing list as a "representative sample" - how interested are people here in the topic?

(For anyone who's managed to avoid the talk of it so far, I'm referring to the location-based game that Google/Niantic Labs has been working on, some information for which may be found at http://www.ingress.com . Then again it may not.)