[Hpr] we need shows + saturday sessions retry

Nido Media nido at foxserver.be
Wed Feb 27 02:17:09 PST 2013

Dear fellow HPR people,

Looking at the hpr homepage i noticed we have a grand total of two
different hosts having shows available for the queue. Also, next
saturday is a day for the HPR Community News recording, which'll start
at 19:00 UTC. If my calculations are correct, 19:00 UTC corresponds to
20:00 Europe/Amsterdam time.

So I wanted to retry to do the 'HPR Saturday sessions' again. Last time
I emailed my timing was not the greatest. I hope this email will be more
on time. If we get together at 17:00 UTC (=18:00 europe/amsterdam time =
'standard' saturday sessions time), we may very well be able to produce
a few more episodes for the queue before the community news start. I'd
be happy to talk about RPM packaging, have a session discussing the
networking that happens by visiting a website, or talk about some
spamming techniques.

If you have a subject you want to talk about, but feel you need a live
audience to impress, a person to explain to or even someone to ask
questions, I'll be there in the HPR room on mumble.openspeak.cc Port:
64747 17:00 UTC. If you have any questions/suggestions/badgering, feel
free to reply.

Kind regards,

Nido Media