[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 53, Issue 13

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:51:27 PST 2013

Hi All,

There has been many questions over the years as to whither a topic will
be of interest to us or not. For the last few months a crack team of
HPR Hackers have been working on the problem. Today, at last we can
finally reveal to you the new cloud based service that is available
for free to you the HPR Contributor.

If you ever are in any doubt about whither your show will be of interest
to hackers then simply click this link and wait for the backend to
formulate a reply.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/will-my-show-be-of-intrest-to-hackers.html

Ken.