[Hpr] Show ideas from New Year's

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Wed Jan 9 06:17:11 PST 2013

I was listening to #7 of the New Year's Eve shows this morning on my
commute, and I thought there were several topics worth developing into
HPR shows. I am still not entirely sure what "Sad OS" is, but I would
love to see Ruji (?) do show on it. Come to think of it, Ruji should
also do a show about her web comic and how she promotes it, etc. And
there was someone talking about Mageia who I think was part of the
project and should certainly do a show about it.

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
A damsel with a dulcimer in a vision once I saw.