[Hpr] CQ CQ CQ de KT4KB - Let's do a podcast Via Amatuer Radio

Jon Lambdin kt4kb at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:56:23 PST 2013

Greetings,

    Calling HPR Ham radio operators. During the 24 hou New Years Eve show Ken Fallon again brought up his request of a show recorded via Amatuer Radio. I got to thinking about that, and thought oh what the hell, I'll give it a try. This email is an attempt to enlist any fellow Amatuers to help get this done. I am looking for ideas and a QSO partner(s). I am active on HF, and echolink, but not on D-STAR (yet). Please drop me a line if you'd like to help either on-air or with ideas.

73, KT4KB_Jon

kt4kb at yahoo.com
kt4kb.jon at gmail.com

p.s. Are You f'n Happy Ken?     :-) he he he!