[Hpr] Conference time

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:29:08 PST 2013

Hey everyone.
Thank you all for making the New Year's Eve show such an awesome event.
There is a ton of positive feedback floating around the interwebs because
of it. You guys rock!

Conference season is aproaching, and I'd like to start planning for the one
that I'll be attending, The Northeast Gnu/Linux Fest March 16 & 17. The
last couple of years it was in February, so it was the first US conference
of the year, but since it's been changed to March, I'm not sure if it still
is. Does anyone know who has the conference kit? Does anyone need it before
March 16?

Would anyone like to be part of the HPR team at NELF (or any other
conference for that matter) this year? If so, what's your t-shirt size,
favorite color, and do you like a pocket t, or a plain front? There are no
requirements, or expectations, but people will almost definitely ask you
what HPR is when they see all the shirts with HPR logos on them. I'll be
taking care of the shirts for NELF, so don't worry about that. I'll hand
them out there.

It looks like the talks at NELF wrap up around 2PM. I know a great Mexican
place about a block away from the venue, and was planning on grabbing lunch
there at some point. Sadly it is not within my means to offer to buy lunch
for everyone (well, I could offer, but I couldn't deliver), but I hope we
can make a time of it. The Restaurant is The Border Cafe on 32 Church
Street in Cambridge MA. I called them and verified that they have a
vegetarian menu also. If enough of want to go together, I'll make
reservations for 3:00 or 3:30, so we don't have to wait out in the cold.

That's all I can think of for now. Does anyone else have any ideas?

--
Thank You,
pokey