[Hpr] Stickers

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:10:39 PST 2013

OK. I found the sticker info you asked for, if you were asking for the info
on the oval HPR stickers. I ordered the 3x5 ovals from 123stickers.com . I
ordered 500 of them (they sent at least 600). Incidentally, you have naver
had a true nerdgasm unless you've held several hundred HPR stickers.

The order was Order # *39403*. They should still have the image file from
that order.

Please let me know if you are going to order so I can chip in.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.