[Hpr] TGTM

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:17:50 PST 2013

It struck me today that attributing the TGTM news shows to DeepGeek
alone will adversely affect how long he has to wait to get his regular
hpr shows published. With the oncoming rule of scheduling shows based
on the longest time since the last show will mean that his shows never
will get posted.

Now that the community have started contributing to the production if
not the content, I would like to suggest we assign the shows to the
TGTM News Team rather than DeepGeek himself. That way, he and fellow
contributors can have their regular HPR shows scheduled fairly.

#whatdoyouthink?

Ken - HPR's biological bash script