[Hpr] you're all being re-broadcast

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Sun Jan 27 09:26:01 PST 2013

The place that I work has started an internet radio station. During the
workdays at around 12 noon or 1300 or so, I have been re-broadcasting one or
two HPR shows per day. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

So far I have no methodology behind which show airs, etc, and I'm being a
little more picky that I would normally be in real life, because I know that
currently the audience is filmmakers and artists and some of the shows from
HPR would just sound like gibberish to them.

If you ever want to tune in for a (re)listen, the address is
http://radio.pittsburgharts.org:8000

Thanks for the great content, everyone. It is now being appreciated by a wider
audience :^)

- klaatu