[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:34:45 PST 2013

[quote="Ken Fallon"]It struck me today that attributing the TGTM news shows
to DeepGeek alone will adversely affect how long he has to wait to get his
regular hpr shows published.[/quote]

I think DG brought this up a few weeks ago.

[quote="Ken Fallon"]Now that the community have started contributing to the
production if not the content, I would like to suggest we assign the shows
to the TGTM News Team rather than DeepGeek himself. That way, he and fellow
contributors can have their regular HPR shows scheduled fairly.

#whatdoyouthink?[/quote]

Sounds fair to me.

Thank You,
pokey