[Hpr] you're all being re-broadcast

StankDawg stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Sun Jan 27 19:49:53 PST 2013

I think this is a brilliant idea!! We just need to make it easy when people upload their shows to simply check a NSFW flag so that others can filter them out if they choose.

Sent from my iPhone but don't judge me. I use it because it is convenient and useful not because it is some hipster accessory.