[Hpr] you're all being re-broadcast

Delwin delwin at skyehaven.net
Sun Jan 27 23:56:16 PST 2013

I think a SFW flag would ultimately work better. That'd make it easy to
set up an RSS feed for it for those people who want to rebroadcast in
some fashion or who would just prefer it for whatever reason. I also
imagine that I'd rather trust people who are flagging it SFW on their
own rather than trusting that someone failed to flag it NSFW.

-delwin