[Hpr] you're all being re-broadcast

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:37:43 PST 2013

This tag is already supported in the feeds using the
'rss/channel/item/itunes:explicit="yes"' field. All HPR episodes are
given this tag by default but it would be a simple matter to add a
field to the episode database to change this on and off a per show
basis.

Going forward please include this in the shownotes you submit.

If people email me the settings and show number I will change it.

Ken (as HPR Admin)