[Hpr] you're all being re-broadcast

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Jan 28 08:36:38 PST 2013

> On Monday, January 28, 2013 08:41:13 AM Stephen Ward wrote:

> That's cool Klaatu,
> What are you using on the backend?
> I'm glad you enjoyed my Airtime episode. I'm about to switch my Airtime
setup into production taking over from an older Liquidsoap script and I'll be
writing up some of my hacks for my next episode.

> Steve AKA AukonDK
> aukondk at aukondk.com
>

> On 27 January 2013 18:26, Klaatu <klaatu at straightedgelinux.com> wrote:

> - klaatuThe place that I work has started an internet radio station. During
the
workdays at around 12 noon or 1300 or so, I have been re-broadcasting one or
two HPR shows per day. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

So far I have no methodology behind which show airs, etc, and I'm being a
little more picky that I would normally be in real life, because I know that
currently the audience is filmmakers and artists and some of the shows from
HPR would just sound like gibberish to them.

If you ever want to tune in for a (re)listen, the address is
http://radio.pittsburgharts.org:8000

Thanks for the great content, everyone. It is now being appreciated by a wider
audience :^)

> --
Stephen Ward
Admin - aukondk.com

AudonDK,

Right now I'm just using icecast + ices and a bunch of custom scripts to
create playlists and cron to load them in on the hour. I have also
experiemented with mpd and a gnome mpd client, which has worked well.
But I'm probably going to switch to Airtime because of your great episode.
I'll let you know how that goes!

-klaatu

- klaatu