[Hpr] Sonar Project Fundraiser

George sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Tue Jan 29 12:59:46 PST 2013

I think you talked about having an exception for episodes that have a
time-based need?  If so, I think this fits the case, the Sonar Project
fundraiser has only 22 days left, and only %5 percent of the funds it
needs.  If any episode needed a more timely release, I haven't heard it.
:)

George

On 2013-01-29 14:48, Ken Fallon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just got a show from Jonathan Nadeau about the Sonar Project. "The
> Sonar Project is to build a Linux operating system focused on
> accessibility. There are 1 billion people in the world with some type
> of disability."
>
> Jonathan Nadeau is a blind user and has already contributed to HPR
> before. I would ask your permission to release this show early as the
> show relates to a fundraiser here http://www.indiegogo.com/sonar
>
> Anyone (those in the queue) have any objection ?
>
> Ken.

We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.