[Hpr] Community news this Saturday @ 2013-07-06T18:00:00Z

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sat Jul 6 11:27:19 PDT 2013

On 07/05/2013 07:12 AM, ken.fallon at gmail.com wrote:
> Connect to mumble.openspeak.cc Port: 64747. Walk through the audio
> wizard and the pop into the Hacker Public Radio room.

Damn, I keep trying, but I just get nowhere here. On Linux I cannot get
audio to work properly, and on Windows I get audio working fine but
Mumble tells me I am getting rejected because of a certificate error.

Someday I'll get this working, I suppose. But I know I had it working on
New Year's Day for the marathon so I don't know where it went wrong.

Catch y'all later.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.