[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 58, Issue 4

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 05:25:39 PDT 2013

I like having the back up queue, but I like to know how many shows are in
there. If it works (ie. it's usable by the posting script) and doesn't get
in the way, then my vote is to keep it. I think that if the number of shows
in the backup queue is visible on the calendar page, then people will
realize that it should not be used as a crutch.

We're desperately low on shows right now, and I'll be editing everything
that I've recorded, but it isn't much. If anyone has a show idea or a show
that's been recorded, we really need it right now.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey