[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 58, Issue 4

ken.fallon at gmail.com ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 05:42:23 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-08 14:25, Patrick Dailey wrote:
> We're desperately low on shows right now,

Actually we have been in a lot worse situations over the last few years
but it was difficult to communicate that. We now have 20 shows in the
queue right now including the backup ones. So no problem at all ;-)

The fact is that the number of shows in the queue has never really
mattered. What is important is when the next free slot is.

THAT'S IN FOUR DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually once that's filled we just kick the problem out another few
slots :)

I am seriously loving the clarity this new system is giving.