[Hpr] Posting backup shows

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Jul 8 07:07:49 PDT 2013

On 7/8/2013 8:51 AM, ken.fallon at gmail.com wrote:
> I have added the number of shows in the backup queue to the calender
> until such a time as we use them up or not.
>
> The more I think about it the more I would prefer not to have any backup
> shows as it just makes the scheduling more complex. There is nothing
> stopping community members holding their own backup shows and submitting
> them "just in time" :)
>
> Ken.

I think you are on the right track here, Ken. Whenebver I record a show
I obviously have the FLAC file on my hard drive prior to uploading it,
and I don't see any problem with building my own queue and managing it
from this end.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.