[Hpr] We're [in]famous

ken.fallon at gmail.com ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:51:43 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-09 02:39, Frank Bell wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:20:23 +0200
> "ken.fallon at gmail.com" <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately we don't even feature on Google if you search for
>> "Hacker Public Radio"
> Odd.  I just Googled "Hacker Public Radio" and the entire first page
> was legit HPR related links.
>
> Same thing with Startpage (ixquick on your side of the pond).

When I googlethe list I get is as follows

1. hackerpublicradio.,COM not .ORG. The .COM domain is no longer under
our controlafter been hijacked in February.
2. https://twitter.com/HPR‎ our Twitter page which has the last post
1279 - we are now at 1287
3. *hackerpublicradio*.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_*hackerpublicradio*.org‎
The mail list page which stopped archiving in April 2011
4. http://archive.org/details/hackerpublicradio our page but not
automatically updated
5. http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/ - which correctly links back
6. Our page on Google+ - Not Maintained
7. Our page on iTunes - Maintained
8. A link from the
http://thecommandline.net/2010/05/08/interview-on-hacker-public-radio/
9. A link from http://blog.bickle.co.uk/podcasts/hacker-public-radio/
10. The HPR group onhttp://sn.theru.org/index.php/group/hpr

0 links to the actual site hackerpublicradio.ORG
1 Link to a hijacked domain, the first
4 Links to unmaintained/out of date information

Can you all confirm that this is more or less what you are seeing.

Remember we operate from DOT ORG

Ken.

which has been hijacked