[Hpr] We're [in]famous

Krayon hpr2010 at datapax.com.au
Tue Jul 9 08:11:25 PDT 2013

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:05:09 -0700
Keith Murray <kdmurray at kdmurray.com> wrote:

> 1. Hijack site - hackerpublicradio.com
> 2. Twitter - Twitter.com/HPR
> 3. HPR Info Page -
> hackerpublicradio.ORG/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org‎ 4.
> LinuxFest NW Sponsor Page -
> linuxfestnorthwest.org/sponsor/hacker-public-radio 5. Archive.org HPR
> Page - archive.org/details/hackerpublicradio

Whether or not Google still use the same techniques I don't know but
I'm sure I read back in the day that w3c compliance, meta tags and the
like can assist in Google ranking.  Having said that, most of Google's
properties aren't w3c compliant so maybe they say pfft now :P

We can all do our part at least by linking to HPR if we don't already
(I was shocked to find I didn't) as I'm sure they still hold that in
high regard.

Krayon
System Administrator
Quadronyx