[Hpr] We're [in]famous

Kynan Dent kynan at kynan.org
Tue Jul 9 12:30:02 PDT 2013

The Webmaster Tools stuff doesn't require that there be any Google
JavaScript or anything there, it just gives you some stats on what's
driving traffic to you. Someone who has access to the domain (Ken ;) to
upload a blob of verification HTML can authorise themselves to be the
webmaster for the site and get access to the stats.

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools is the site, but you do need a
Google account of some sort to authenticate with (plain old GMail will do).