[Hpr] We're [in]famous

Kynan Dent kynan at kynan.org
Sun Jul 14 00:57:29 PDT 2013

...and we're back! Current search results for [hacker public radio] (from a
not logged-in Google search from North America):

1. Hacker Public Radio ~ The Technology Community Podcast Network
hackerpublicradio.org/‎

2. Hacker Public Radio ~ The Technology Community Podcast Network
hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php‎

3. www.hackerpublicradio.com/‎ (boooo! [Editor])
Feb 18, 2013 - We're back and we'll be posting more updates about Hacker
Public Radio soon! For the meanwhile, just stay in touch with us and watch
your ...

4. Hacker Public Radio (HPR) on Twitter
https://twitter.com/HPR‎

5. News for hacker public radio

6. Hacker Public Radio | LinuxFest Northwest 2013
linuxfestnorthwest.org/sponsor/hacker-public-radio‎

7. Hacker Public Radio - Google+
https://plus.google.com/.../48f71511-34e7-4ff6-8f03-9867a65d427b‎

8. Hacker Public Radio : Free Audio : Download & Streaming : Internet ...

9. iTunes - Podcasts - Hacker Public Radio by feedback at NOSPAM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hacker-public-radio/id281699640‎

10. Hacker Public Radio | kenfallon.com
kenfallon.com/tag/hacker-public-radio/‎

Additionally, the URL search for hackerpublicradio.org is, as expected,
also working again.

Yay!