[Hpr] LUG Presentation

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 04:26:51 PDT 2013

Larry and Tom (now retired) of Going Linux have recorded screencasts on editing and recording with Audacity.

http://goinglinux.com/screencasts.html

They have at least two tracks, including their Intro, Outro and the occasional bumper.

I am brand new to recording and editing audio, and I used these screencasts to get started. If HPR had had its own resources, I might have used them.

As for recording, a Sansa Clip Zip attached to a stick with a rubber band will do the job. It does other things, too.

Charles in NJ