[Hpr] LUG Presentation

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 07:04:05 PDT 2013

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:33:28 +0200
"ken.fallon at gmail.com" <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:

> That said Jezra has a valid point, we should have a Audacity help
> video screen cast - Anyone want to volunteer ?

I tend to agree with Ken.  I think Audacity is a presentation of its
own.  Since we are always on the lookout for presentations, maybe I'll
volunteer that for a future meeting.

There are a number of good how-to videos on YouTube about Audacity.
That's how I got my feet wet with Audacity.  Most of them are using
Audacity for Windows, but Audacity doesn't care.  (There's loads of
great how-tos on YouTube, if you can find them amongst the cat vids.)

Going back to favorite episodes, suggestions are welcome.  What I want
to do is give a hint of the richness of content.

I think my single favorite episode (my, that is a difficult choice)
is the one on ASL at Linux Fest Northwest.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=0988

--

Blogging From Pine View Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog).
Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.