[Hpr] show upload time...

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Jul 30 10:15:31 PDT 2013

A couple more days late due to Audacity deciding to throw tantrums (thanks, Nido, for pointing me at the fix that I hadn't noticed!), but I've got the Deepgeek interview wrapped in a cheap warm blanket of introduction by me and ready for use (complete with intro/outro and the "short audio summary" for people who don't read the description before downloading the audio).

I don't have the ftp server password now, however (and the web-based form seems not to be functional yet).
Where can I stick this episode? :-)