[Hpr] Nothing to see here at all - move along

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:24:45 PST 2013

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:47:23 +0100
Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I hope everything is well with you all. This is just a short note to
> say that you should notice absolutely nothing with regard to the hpr
> website and feeds. Nothing should be particularly noticeable around
> midnight.
>
> If that is not the case then please email me ASAP.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ken.

Hi All,

This was because I added a change to the website and feeds to allow
shows to be posted intended for days in the future. This will give a
consistent release time of midnight PST, or UTC -08:00. Which happens
to be the local time of the server. This move allows us to switch to a
database driven queuing system.

I will still be posting shows in the evening my time for release the
following day, so last minute changes to the schedule will be a lot more
difficult.