[Hpr] NELF Sound Off?

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Fri Mar 15 13:58:22 PDT 2013

> I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
> out?

Looks like I'll actually be making it this year - there goes my "LinuxFest Virginity".
(Be gentle...)

We're just getting done sorting out the room reservation that got cancelled out from under me but I'll be driving in from Danvers nearby. So long as I can find parking relatively near the even (sounds like I ought to be able to) I'll be there!

Whether you need to keep an eye out for me or not is another question entirely...

Now I need to start driving.  See everybody there!