[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:48:48 PDT 2013


Thomas, It was great meeting you, having a beer with you, and talking with
you. I really appreciate the conversation that we all had as well. I hope
we get to meet again sometime.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net>wrote:

> I am still around. Ran into a few folks today. I was thinking of going
> back to John Harvard's for lunch today since my flight isn't until much
> later. Happy to have any HPR folks who will be around join.
>  On Mar 17, 2013 3:06 AM, "Patrick Dailey" <pdailey03 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thomas, I was/will be there. How did I miss you today? Did we meet and I
>> didn't hear your voice or catch your name? That's really embarrassing. I've
>> salvaged many hours at work via the Command Line.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM, <hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Send Hpr mailing list submissions to
>>>         hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>         hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>         hpr-owner at hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>> than "Re: Contents of Hpr digest..."
>>>
>>> Today's Topics:
>>>
>>>    1. NELF Sound Off? (Thomas Gideon)
>>>    2. Re: NELF Sound Off? (George)
>>>    3. Re: NELF Sound Off? (Ken Fallon)
>>>    4. Re: NELF Sound Off? (epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net)
>>>    5. Re: NELF Sound Off? (Russ Wenner)
>>>    6. Re: NELF Sound Off? (Thomas Gideon)
>>>    7. Re: NELF Sound Off? (Charles Thayer)
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net>
>>> To: HPR <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:28:15 -0400
>>> Subject: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> Hash: SHA512
>>>
>>> Hello all!
>>>
>>> I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>> podcaster-in-arms.
>>>
>>> I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
>>> out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the Boston
>>> Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing or
>>> metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>>
>>>
>>> - -T
>>> - --
>>> The Command Line Podcast
>>> http://thecommandline.net/
>>> Libation Liberation Front
>>> http://libationliberationfront.com/
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>>
>>> iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ3ZPAAoJEMkpuTb4IXyoV7EQAJ/5jmk5ZoZ9koNXe53oVjuJ
>>> /yHV8uUFyhze0RRQZuoXHZ4CvYVQG1wrlSwg88E+jqupx0/4ownwPMtY07TniVm1
>>> LIj6ro2NclM54QYgDU5y0qVj47FA5El+u/OACkhek67DTzo8qlxu8a9eZ5zEBbZ3
>>> E6ukrvGQhZyZtlhBa1QFj98PZTEBtIdpPNvyG0c1wU2LJDedNEdGh3RKGY2SYdpL
>>> NHRdwjRpb/ISYJnbaI1QyIYs0dmte+jq+CBPpBMCoTuEM2Fftwrl6J0fftzLjRAC
>>> x5+duuT6S7m4M5FHcO3c0yO8WX2ZU/LI+rn1QTM2VVsWfxBw1NfPq3CbU9p5XDJ9
>>> vEjtOP9NYSQ8QGHqjyjIbw+YtKUzxICBeKSkkfVnYP+5wz2Pmi2bbMMN+twLZHE1
>>> 09FhO1GJp2Q9nH6uwNiHq/FnRYrMy3bTSCn09BrgVZR/Qg37EQuoLL6Krm8Zdq7h
>>> GloYVB9iZQ6qw/E+mwP0j2O6syUXyhAEoPNHgq7YCeXLrhKS5d3m1DK0R2Lledy6
>>> eZ4KVln3UD3zNy+Qln2M29v9cB7c4AKTkkTafhln2ZgWW0rfZ/yKTlY3QTabyISm
>>> 2D9kWfhQt4jS901gjfKqbJYuman/f2lvsPKeUccOJLt0M0E5ZFUrWBh7H/E0rzwK
>>> hF3YllrL7b8z3XjGobLD
>>> =RZlf
>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: George <sndchaser at cerebralrift.org>
>>> To: <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:41:56 -0500
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> OMG OMG OMG.  I'm so sad that I couldn't be at NELF this year now.
>>>  (Curses work's need for on-call duty and disaster recovery excercises.)
>>>
>>> In other words, I won't be there, and won't get the chance to meet you.
>>> Oh well, maybe some other conference later in the year.
>>>
>>> George
>>>
>>> On 2013-03-15 14:28, Thomas Gideon wrote:
>>>
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>>> Hash: SHA512
>>>>
>>>> Hello all!
>>>>
>>>> I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>>> podcaster-in-arms.
>>>>
>>>> I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
>>>> out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the Boston
>>>> Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing or
>>>> metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> - -T
>>>> - --
>>>> The Command Line Podcast
>>>> http://thecommandline.net/
>>>> Libation Liberation Front
>>>> http://**libationliberationfront.com/<http://libationliberationfront.com/>
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>>>
>>>> iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ3ZPAAoJEMkpuT**b4IXyoV7EQAJ/**5jmk5ZoZ9koNXe53oVjuJ
>>>> /**yHV8uUFyhze0RRQZuoXHZ4CvYVQG1w**rlSwg88E+jqupx0/**4ownwPMtY07TniVm1
>>>> LIj6ro2NclM54QYgDU5y0qVj47FA5E**l+u/**OACkhek67DTzo8qlxu8a9eZ5zEBbZ3
>>>> E6ukrvGQhZyZtlhBa1QFj98PZTEBtI**dpPNvyG0c1wU2LJDedNEdGh3RKGY2S**YdpL
>>>> NHRdwjRpb/ISYJnbaI1QyIYs0dmte+**jq+**CBPpBMCoTuEM2Fftwrl6J0fftzLjRA**C
>>>> x5+duuT6S7m4M5FHcO3c0yO8WX2ZU/**LI+**rn1QTM2VVsWfxBw1NfPq3CbU9p5XDJ**9
>>>> vEjtOP9NYSQ8QGHqjyjIbw+**YtKUzxICBeKSkkfVnYP+**5wz2Pmi2bbMMN+twLZHE1
>>>> 09FhO1GJp2Q9nH6uwNiHq/**FnRYrMy3bTSCn09BrgVZR/**Qg37EQuoLL6Krm8Zdq7h
>>>> GloYVB9iZQ6qw/E+**mwP0j2O6syUXyhAEoPNHgq7YCeXLrh**KS5d3m1DK0R2Lledy6
>>>> eZ4KVln3UD3zNy+**Qln2M29v9cB7c4AKTkkTafhln2ZgWW**0rfZ/yKTlY3QTabyISm
>>>> 2D9kWfhQt4jS901gjfKqbJYuman/**f2lvsPKeUccOJLt0M0E5ZFUrWBh7H/**E0rzwK
>>>> hF3YllrL7b8z3XjGobLD
>>>> =RZlf
>>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>
>>>> ______________________________**_________________
>>>> Hpr mailing list
>>>> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/**mailman/listinfo/hpr_**
>>>> hackerpublicradio.org<http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
>>> Or at least, the words of your mama.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com>
>>> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:58:15 +0100
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>>
>>> *cough* owes me a show *cough*
>>>
>>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:28:15 -0400
>>> Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> > Hash: SHA512
>>> >
>>> > Hello all!
>>> >
>>> > I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>> > podcaster-in-arms.
>>> >
>>> > I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
>>> > out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the Boston
>>> > Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing or
>>> > metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > - -T
>>> > - --
>>> > The Command Line Podcast
>>> > http://thecommandline.net/
>>> > Libation Liberation Front
>>> > http://libationliberationfront.com/
>>> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> > Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>> > Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>> >
>>> > iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ3ZPAAoJEMkpuTb4IXyoV7EQAJ/5jmk5ZoZ9koNXe53oVjuJ
>>> > /yHV8uUFyhze0RRQZuoXHZ4CvYVQG1wrlSwg88E+jqupx0/4ownwPMtY07TniVm1
>>> > LIj6ro2NclM54QYgDU5y0qVj47FA5El+u/OACkhek67DTzo8qlxu8a9eZ5zEBbZ3
>>> > E6ukrvGQhZyZtlhBa1QFj98PZTEBtIdpPNvyG0c1wU2LJDedNEdGh3RKGY2SYdpL
>>> > NHRdwjRpb/ISYJnbaI1QyIYs0dmte+jq+CBPpBMCoTuEM2Fftwrl6J0fftzLjRAC
>>> > x5+duuT6S7m4M5FHcO3c0yO8WX2ZU/LI+rn1QTM2VVsWfxBw1NfPq3CbU9p5XDJ9
>>> > vEjtOP9NYSQ8QGHqjyjIbw+YtKUzxICBeKSkkfVnYP+5wz2Pmi2bbMMN+twLZHE1
>>> > 09FhO1GJp2Q9nH6uwNiHq/FnRYrMy3bTSCn09BrgVZR/Qg37EQuoLL6Krm8Zdq7h
>>> > GloYVB9iZQ6qw/E+mwP0j2O6syUXyhAEoPNHgq7YCeXLrhKS5d3m1DK0R2Lledy6
>>> > eZ4KVln3UD3zNy+Qln2M29v9cB7c4AKTkkTafhln2ZgWW0rfZ/yKTlY3QTabyISm
>>> > 2D9kWfhQt4jS901gjfKqbJYuman/f2lvsPKeUccOJLt0M0E5ZFUrWBh7H/E0rzwK
>>> > hF3YllrL7b8z3XjGobLD
>>> > =RZlf
>>> > -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> >
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > Hpr mailing list
>>> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
>>> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:58:22 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> > I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
>>> > out?
>>>
>>> Looks like I'll actually be making it this year - there goes my
>>> "LinuxFest Virginity".
>>> (Be gentle...)
>>>
>>> We're just getting done sorting out the room reservation that got
>>> cancelled out from under me but I'll be driving in from Danvers nearby. So
>>> long as I can find parking relatively near the even (sounds like I ought to
>>> be able to) I'll be there!
>>>
>>> Whether you need to keep an eye out for me or not is another question
>>> entirely...
>>>
>>> Now I need to start driving.  See everybody there!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Russ Wenner <russ at thetechiegeek.com>
>>> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:10:44 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> I'll be at NELF along with DoorToDoorGeek (aka Steve McLaughlin) and
>>> Super-Coop (aka Cody Cooper) from the "Linux for the Rest of Us" podcast
>>> http://podnutz.com/linuxfortherestofus
>>>
>>> My co-host Tracy Holz could not make it. :-(
>>>
>>> I'm at the Harvard Square Inn
>>>
>>> Russ Wenner
>>> The Techie Geek Podcast
>>> http://thetechiegeek.com/
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net
>>> > wrote:
>>>
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>>> Hash: SHA512
>>>>
>>>> Hello all!
>>>>
>>>> I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>>> podcaster-in-arms.
>>>>
>>>> I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an eye
>>>> out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the Boston
>>>> Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing or
>>>> metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> - -T
>>>> - --
>>>> The Command Line Podcast
>>>> http://thecommandline.net/
>>>> Libation Liberation Front
>>>> http://libationliberationfront.com/
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>>>
>>>> iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ3ZPAAoJEMkpuTb4IXyoV7EQAJ/5jmk5ZoZ9koNXe53oVjuJ
>>>> /yHV8uUFyhze0RRQZuoXHZ4CvYVQG1wrlSwg88E+jqupx0/4ownwPMtY07TniVm1
>>>> LIj6ro2NclM54QYgDU5y0qVj47FA5El+u/OACkhek67DTzo8qlxu8a9eZ5zEBbZ3
>>>> E6ukrvGQhZyZtlhBa1QFj98PZTEBtIdpPNvyG0c1wU2LJDedNEdGh3RKGY2SYdpL
>>>> NHRdwjRpb/ISYJnbaI1QyIYs0dmte+jq+CBPpBMCoTuEM2Fftwrl6J0fftzLjRAC
>>>> x5+duuT6S7m4M5FHcO3c0yO8WX2ZU/LI+rn1QTM2VVsWfxBw1NfPq3CbU9p5XDJ9
>>>> vEjtOP9NYSQ8QGHqjyjIbw+YtKUzxICBeKSkkfVnYP+5wz2Pmi2bbMMN+twLZHE1
>>>> 09FhO1GJp2Q9nH6uwNiHq/FnRYrMy3bTSCn09BrgVZR/Qg37EQuoLL6Krm8Zdq7h
>>>> GloYVB9iZQ6qw/E+mwP0j2O6syUXyhAEoPNHgq7YCeXLrhKS5d3m1DK0R2Lledy6
>>>> eZ4KVln3UD3zNy+Qln2M29v9cB7c4AKTkkTafhln2ZgWW0rfZ/yKTlY3QTabyISm
>>>> 2D9kWfhQt4jS901gjfKqbJYuman/f2lvsPKeUccOJLt0M0E5ZFUrWBh7H/E0rzwK
>>>> hF3YllrL7b8z3XjGobLD
>>>> =RZlf
>>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Hpr mailing list
>>>> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net>
>>> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:03:36 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> Hash: SHA512
>>>
>>> On 03/15/2013 04:58 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
>>> >
>>> > *cough* owes me a show *cough*
>>>
>>> Which one?
>>>
>>> > On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:28:15 -0400 Thomas Gideon
>>> > <cmdln at thecommandline.net> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > Hello all!
>>> >
>>> > I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>> > podcaster-in-arms.
>>> >
>>> > I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an
>>> > eye out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the
>>> > Boston Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing
>>> > or metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -T
>>> >>
>>> >> _______________________________________________ Hpr mailing list
>>> >> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >>
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> > _______________________________________________ Hpr mailing list
>>> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> >
>>> - --
>>> The Command Line Podcast
>>> http://thecommandline.net/
>>> Libation Liberation Front
>>> http://libationliberationfront.com/
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>>
>>> iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ7bTAAoJEMkpuTb4IXyos+8QAK5mu/tjLYxwfAK7MmCGcXJw
>>> 6soQSYdXwy9lk2+ny5Zo8WoR2gEzmwp6O72xpAAzmikQ43aMBJT77ajpV5Ew4l9/
>>> ziqlOo0VHjfJAKby3Reo6Ti47C4NQdBrA5Mjq4/SyiK6BIMrnajJ97k5LPZP/Rrh
>>> X+LRdDp+ZYR1mwORYxwyACg0AN1VLjOAm7cKTollxLBTriAnS5i2GHb8eyxI2KWn
>>> lKCHDJ9w8AezVopvYfOIkgQWp6j6qeVdLcssccPI4wgAX5BMmHDJmaoCB7A/JCLI
>>> zHsxfMKr2UalwbZcLdXhObxlo6HQREGXMIca3ApeCHoqGHEQETfX34elr+nBVqFP
>>> EzTRPR39acdFq0z+tn+7RVsx1YJx85mPGJdQqxKdbpd3fXKox+Hb1pQ8Kvvad/qC
>>> Lpi3ZzyAGeiJdNu/xLkwqcHnzH7u9hxvgwRPwLEwQPtSRs2Ep4TdJFI+IwcPE/VF
>>> GPA+K9WW9uyUBri7MKIgPYXkLY9z8aEN9P+M0GE62SN0JJJXMYrfFBZ/fdo+z40E
>>> uDXlmg6LQh/YMcxkBmLj3wwk8f2UWtT7oO24SfzNRM9G5PJZBY4SR3AjlpO9jYEc
>>> MZaJhFMhwZ+NQtVHs9uhwhYEq7AG0/JtiRUotV3MMbRuaqf0Fp2GnRkiUIgepcpW
>>> NtgIAQe5buQEKA1bea3f
>>> =jhtU
>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Charles Thayer <catintp at yahoo.com>
>>> To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>, "
>>> cmdln at thecommandline.net" <cmdln at thecommandline.net>
>>> Cc:
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
>>> Subject: Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>>
>>> I think he means the show by someone who hasn't done one in a while, on
>>> a topic that is of interest to hackers.
>>>
>>> If anyone is an amateur radio operator, I think you in particular should
>>> know what to do.
>>>
>>> If someone doesn't do Ken's show on (over?) amateur radio soon, I am
>>> going to go into the studio to do my Doomsday perpetual calendar show.
>>>
>>> Have fun at NELF!
>>>
>>> Charles in NJ
>>>
>>> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
>>>
>>>  ------------------------------
>>> * From: * Thomas Gideon <cmdln at thecommandline.net>;
>>> * To: * <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>;
>>> * Subject: * Re: [Hpr] NELF Sound Off?
>>> * Sent: * Sat, Mar 16, 2013 12:03:36 AM
>>>
>>>   -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> Hash: SHA512
>>>
>>> On 03/15/2013 04:58 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
>>> >
>>> > *cough* owes me a show *cough*
>>>
>>> Which one?
>>>
>>> > On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:28:15 -0400 Thomas Gideon
>>> > <cmdln at thecommandline.net> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > Hello all!
>>> >
>>> > I'm Thomas Gideon, long time lurker, recent listener and fellow
>>> > podcaster-in-arms.
>>> >
>>> > I was just wondering who will be at NELF for whom I should keep an
>>> > eye out? I just arrived from DC and am settling into my hotel, the
>>> > Boston Marriott Cambridge, down the street. I'll either be cabbing
>>> > or metro-ing into bright and early tomorrow.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -T
>>> >>
>>> >> _______________________________________________ Hpr mailing list
>>> >> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >>
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> > _______________________________________________ Hpr mailing list
>>> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>> >
>>> >
>>> - --
>>> The Command Line Podcast
>>> http://thecommandline.net/
>>> Libation Liberation Front
>>> http://libationliberationfront.com/
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>>
>>> iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJRQ7bTAAoJEMkpuTb4IXyos+8QAK5mu/tjLYxwfAK7MmCGcXJw
>>> 6soQSYdXwy9lk2+ny5Zo8WoR2gEzmwp6O72xpAAzmikQ43aMBJT77ajpV5Ew4l9/
>>> ziqlOo0VHjfJAKby3Reo6Ti47C4NQdBrA5Mjq4/SyiK6BIMrnajJ97k5LPZP/Rrh
>>> X+LRdDp+ZYR1mwORYxwyACg0AN1VLjOAm7cKTollxLBTriAnS5i2GHb8eyxI2KWn
>>> lKCHDJ9w8AezVopvYfOIkgQWp6j6qeVdLcssccPI4wgAX5BMmHDJmaoCB7A/JCLI
>>> zHsxfMKr2UalwbZcLdXhObxlo6HQREGXMIca3ApeCHoqGHEQETfX34elr+nBVqFP
>>> EzTRPR39acdFq0z+tn+7RVsx1YJx85mPGJdQqxKdbpd3fXKox+Hb1pQ8Kvvad/qC
>>> Lpi3ZzyAGeiJdNu/xLkwqcHnzH7u9hxvgwRPwLEwQPtSRs2Ep4TdJFI+IwcPE/VF
>>> GPA+K9WW9uyUBri7MKIgPYXkLY9z8aEN9P+M0GE62SN0JJJXMYrfFBZ/fdo+z40E
>>> uDXlmg6LQh/YMcxkBmLj3wwk8f2UWtT7oO24SfzNRM9G5PJZBY4SR3AjlpO9jYEc
>>> MZaJhFMhwZ+NQtVHs9uhwhYEq7AG0/JtiRUotV3MMbRuaqf0Fp2GnRkiUIgepcpW
>>> NtgIAQe5buQEKA1bea3f
>>> =jhtU
>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Hpr mailing list
>>> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Hpr mailing list
>>> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Thank You,
>> Patrick Dailey
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Hpr mailing list
>> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>>
>>


-- 
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/attachments/20130318/2349760f/attachment-0006.html>


More information about the Hpr mailing list