[Hpr] Ken, stop being so shocked at our efficiency!

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:14:13 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still floored by the HPR community. The "I'll do a table at xxx"
> thing, involves so much work and you guys just do it, with no fuss.
>
> Brilliant. The venue looks fantastic also.
>
> Ken.
> PS: I'm glad to see you finally got the mediagoblin working ;)

Klaatu and NYBill were there. What else would you expect? :-P

Just wait until you start getting Bill's recordings. :D
Klaatu and Jacob each did a good one, and Bill and I managed a couple
together that I think turned out OK. If you get them by tomorrow, I suggest
putting them ahead of Russ's recording, because his will make more sense
that way. If not playing Russ's first should be fine.

--
Thank You,
pokey