[Hpr] Implemented a deny list on HPR

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:40:47 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have just banned 341 ip addresses from accessing HPR that were
attempting to use known exploits to attack the site.

I'm not sure how this fit's in with the HPR hacking ethos so I'm
interested to hear if this is something you want or not.

The site is basically a cpanel install, a cms, the shows and a
database and pretty much all of it is available in the feed so there
is actually nothing to steal.

If you do wish to hack the site (probably not that hard to do) so that
we can improve the security, please send me an email and I'll remove
the ban on your IP address.

Your thoughts as ever please.