[Hpr] Implemented a deny list on HPR

StankDawg stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Tue Mar 19 06:30:44 PDT 2013

Our hosting company might not feel the same way. We have to treat them as real attacks which we get all the time and I have banned for years. If they draw the attention of the hosting company we risk getting in trouble with them. They don't want to be attacked.

Sent from my iPhone but don't judge me. I use it because it is convenient and useful not because it is some hipster accessory.