[Hpr] Implemented a deny list on HPR

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Tue Mar 19 08:12:51 PDT 2013

A rooted box doesn't do anything but put the HPR listener community out while the admin tries to get the system back up. It also costs the admin time he could be spending with his family and friends. It's not 1985 anymore, anyone can use free tools to stand up a VM to attack without affecting anyone else. Randomly attacking a site just because "they're hackers" isn't any more acceptable than smashing their physical mail box with a baseball bat "because he's into baseball".

Just my 2 cents.

-dosman