[Hpr] What's a "hacker"?

Bradley Booms bradley.booms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:25:30 PDT 2013

I don't see any reason that those restrictions be placed on hacking.

Fraudulent and underhanded sound more like moral rules rather than
definitions, and are pretty hard to define.

Destructive may also be open for interpretation. Is shortening the
life of a system destructive, even if it fulfills your short term
needs? What about destructive uses for systems that you wholly own,
and do not affect others?

Brad