[Hpr] What's a "hacker"?

littlecodemonkey littlecodemonkey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:32:13 PDT 2013

I disagree. I don't know how many licence agreements and warranties have
been voided taking apart things to see how they worked or how they could be
modified.

   - Destroying... yes, breaking parts of things in order to make new
   things out of them
   - Underhanded... yes, according to the manufacturer
   - Fraudulent... yes, if purchased specifically to void a licence
   agreement
   - Hacking... yes, I would say so