[Hpr] Boo, Hiss, a google search on top of the HPR webpage!

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:06:31 PDT 2013

I also tend to open the full episode guide and search that page whenI need to know what's been said before.

Now that the full episode guide loads quickly, a search box is more of a nuisance than a help.

While I am not nearly as exercised about the Google search as Deep Geek, I would lose nothing by joining him in "refusing" to use it.  My reasons would just not be as noble as his more conscientious objection.

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android