[Hpr] Boo, Hiss, a google search on top of the HPR webpage!

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:41:53 PDT 2013

Grepisode?

________________________________
 From: "epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net" <epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net>
To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:16 PM
Subject: [Hpr]  Boo, Hiss, a google search on top of the HPR webpage!

> This is a temporary solution until I get time to work on the HPR
> internal query option.

What is this "search engine" nonsense? Is this "Hacker Public Radio" or "Consumer Public Radio"?

I suggest replacing the "Search" box with a field in which to type a regular expression,
which will be given to a simple script that'll use it to search the text files that are HPR's pages
on the HPR web server's filesystem and return the raw results.

(Only HALF joking, that'd actually be kind of fun to have even as a joke...)