[Hpr] Boo, Hiss, a google search on top of the HPR webpage!

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:33:23 PDT 2013

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:27:14 -0600
Matthew K <littlecodemonkey at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about a tag cloud?
>

> On 03/26/2013 12:33 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:
> > OK here's the situation.
> >
> > It's very very hard to sanitize free form search text locally. I
> > don't want to load big libraries that themselves could be
> > vulnerable. On the other hand there are privacy concerns sending
> > people to external sites.
> >
> > Options people.
> >
> > Ken.

A tag cloud is a good idea but the shows haven't been tagged yet.
Although I did add DB support for it last night :) If people wish to
help with the tagging effort please send me an email.

By the way the double search is ugly. If no one has an objection I
am going to replace it with a link to a page with various search
options on it and explaining the issues.