[Hpr] Preview upcomming shows for hosts

Dude-man from Dudmanovi.cz hpr at dudmanovi.cz
Wed Mar 27 01:10:58 PDT 2013

I'm dumb perhaps, but can't see them, the two current

2013-03-28 hpr1214 "LinuxFest Northwest is April 27, 28,2013" by David Whitman
2013-03-29 hpr1215 "Pair Programming" by Christopher M. Hobbs

anywhere on the ftp server, that I have access to at least.

For me this is a real shame, as, well I'm impatient and like to run my own
schedule and listen to things when the mood/inspiration hits... Perhaps the
technical change that made this previewing of, as yet, unscheduled shows no
longer possible didn't foresee the consequence's to impatient people, any chance
of still having early access so I can get my own rss feed creater working again ?